Help Rohit Rana Pursue Postgraduate & M.Phil Education
ЁЯОУ Help Rohit Rana Pursue Postgraduate & M.Phil Education
Fundraising Goal: ₹5,50,000
My name is Rohit Rana, and I am raising ₹5,50,000 to support my higher education.
I have a strong desire to continue my studies through a Postgraduate and M.Phil program, but the cost of tuition, academic expenses, books, accommodation, and other educational needs is beyond what I can currently manage.
Education is very important to me because it can give me the opportunity to build a better future and contribute positively to society. I am determined to continue my academic journey, but I need financial support to make this possible.
ЁЯЩП How You Can Help
Any contribution, whether large or small, can help me move closer to my educational goal.
My fundraising target: ₹5,50,000
Your support can help cover:
- ЁЯОУ Postgraduate education fees
- ЁЯУЪ Books and study materials
- ЁЯПл Academic expenses
- ЁЯУЭ M.Phil-related educational costs
- ЁЯПа Other essential study expenses
If you are unable to donate, sharing this fundraising campaign with friends, family, and your social network would also mean a lot to me.
Thank you sincerely to everyone who takes the time to read my story and support my education. Your kindness can help me continue my studies and work toward a better future.
With gratitude,
ROHIT RANA

Comments